Avaya Expands Availability of OneCloud CCaaS into Saudi Arabia
Ain Alalam – Rashad Iskandrni
Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Avaya (NYSE: AVYA), a leader in customer experience solutions in the Middle East and Africa, has expanded the availability of its Avaya OneCloudTM CCaaS contact center solution into forty countries1, including Saudi Arabia.
With this expanded availability, Avaya is providing local organizations with digital capabilities that better connect customers and employees across any touchpoint, modality, device, and channel. Avaya OneCloud CCaaS is a key part of the AI-powered Avaya OneCloud experience platform that includes CCaaS, UCaaS and CPaaS, and which completely redefines how organizations empower an on-demand workforce to deliver optimal experiences for today’s “everything customer”.
Avaya OneCloud CCaaS gives businesses in Saudi Arabia the power to:
- Connect digital touchpoints throughout the entire customer journey — from email, messaging, chat, social, and the ability for organizations to Bring Your Own Channel (BYOC).
- Intelligently match customers with the best employees based on business rules, internal and external context and desired business outcomes.
- Personalize employee experiences with a customizable, modern workspace that easily brings customer insights from different applications and systems into a single pane of glass.
- Get ahead of every customer interaction by predicting needs and proactively engaging customers with journey intelligence.
- Quickly and easily layer-on innovative cloud technologies to deliver the exact experience that provides their customers more options, faster responses, and a more personalized approach
“With OneCloud CCaaS, Avaya is combining expanded digital capabilities with a full-range of deployment options across public, private and hybrid cloud, to enhance the total experience for customer and employee engagement,” said Mary Wardley, Vice President, CRM Applications, IDC. “Their use of AI, orchestration, bots, the integration between voice and digital – all make for a compelling solution designed to be flexible and agile. And Avaya’s extensive ecosystem of technology partners and developers brings additional, proven capabilities that are continually integrated into the Avaya OneCloud CCaaS solution, delivering further value to customers. ”
Avaya OneCloud CCaaS helps organizations make each interaction effortless, seamless, and context driven—creating memorable experiences for customers and the employees who serve them. Avaya intelligently pairs customers and employees with the right resources at the right time, and AI-powered workflows give employees context and virtual assistance to create more rewarding engagement, while management tools deliver organizational-level insights.
“We’re bringing modernized, scalable and elastic CCaaS capabilities to 40 countries as we expand the availability of Avaya OneCloud CCaaS. With this expansion, we are providing CX designers with a data-rich platform with which to compose personalized business strategies. And, uniquely in the industry, this solution helps organizations to expedite innovation by using Avaya OneCloud CPaaS to compose and effortlessly adopt new business capabilities on top of their CCaaS platform,” said Ahmed Helmy, Vice President – CTO, Avaya International.
- Learn how to create an effortless experience for customers with Avaya OneCloud CCaaS.
- Download the report, Four Ways Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Delivers a Better Employee and Customer Experience in 2021.
- Find out the Six Ways to Put Avaya OneCloud™ CCaaS to Work for Your Business.
- Read our blog, Not All Cloud Contact Center Solutions Are Created Equal: The Top Three Considerations When Moving to the Cloud.